Ordered the tivoli pm-funny story .....

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I already decided and ordered the tivoli pm instead of the beverly mm. Thanks for your advice girls... I should get it tomorrow,(I paid extra to overnight it)and of course knowing my luck a couple hours later saks called me and told me one was in today, ARRRGGGG:wtf:, after I already ordered it from LV boutique. The boutique is in Charlotte and I am in Raleigh and I just didn't want to travel 3 hours to get it!! That's what I get for being IMPATIENT!!!! Did that kind of thing ever happen to any of you???

Tivoli is a great choice and gorgeous too! It is probably cheaper to order on-line and save the tax. And shipping fee is probably come out less than what you have to pay for gas there and back.

Congratulations! Do please post us some modeling pictures.;)

Congrats on your new tivoli PM!! I bet you will love you!! I got that too and I love it so much.

I have the similar experience as yours... I was looking for two Bandeau watercolor and blue denim. I have called almost tons of LV store to see if they have them. It didn't helped when the SA on the 1866 told me that the blue denim is going to be discontinued. So it got me all panic. Eventually, I was able to call NY (I am in CA) to get my blue denim bandeau. Then one night while I was suring the net and decided to check out LV.com, guess what, both watercolor and Blue denim bandeau are available on line :cursing: I almost kick myself for rushing to buy the blue denim, since I should be able to combine shipping and get them both from LV.com. Anyway, I still got the watercolor bandeau from LV.com. Now I paid for 2 shipping charge but they all arrived safely and I love them:P. But again... sometimes impatience will cost you $$$$$

I already decided and ordered the tivoli pm instead of the beverly mm. Thanks for your advice girls... I should get it tomorrow,(I paid extra to overnight it)and of course knowing my luck a couple hours later saks called me and told me one was in today, ARRRGGGG:wtf:, after I already ordered it from LV boutique. The boutique is in Charlotte and I am in Raleigh and I just didn't want to travel 3 hours to get it!! That's what I get for being IMPATIENT!!!! Did that kind of thing ever happen to any of you???