Alexander Wang Ordered the Rose Gold, Black smooth Rockie but not too sure...

Jul 23, 2012
Hi ladies,
I got a giftcard to holt renfrew, which as far as I know is the only place in Canada that sells AW. I had decided that I was going to the the Rockie with pale gold hardware but now it appears to be sold out within the company :sad:
They have ordered me a Rose Gold but I just don't think I'm in love with it. Not sure if I should settle or not get a Rockie at all...
If anyone has any advice or pictures of theirs I would love to see and hear! thanks :smile:

and also if anyone is up for a swap you also know where to find me! LOL!

That sucks that you weren't able to locate one.. I went to the HR at Yorkdale and I saw a black Rockie w/ the pale gold hardware. This was about two weeks ago though, so maybe it has been sold since then.

That sucks that you weren't able to locate one.. I went to the HR at Yorkdale and I saw a black Rockie w/ the pale gold hardware. This was about two weeks ago though, so maybe it has been sold since then.
Yes it was there! I saw it a few times and passed it up. The day I went to buy it, it got sold that morning. I was so mad at myself! I had almost bought it the day before...