Ordered the Rose Gold, Black smooth Rockie but not too sure...

designerdime

Jul 23, 2012
Hi ladies,
I got a giftcard to holt renfrew, which as far as I know is the only place in Canada that sells AW. I had decided that I was going to the the Rockie with pale gold hardware but now it appears to be sold out within the company :sad:
They have ordered me a Rose Gold but I just don't think I'm in love with it. Not sure if I should settle or not get a Rockie at all...
If anyone has any advice or pictures of theirs I would love to see and hear! thanks :smile:

and also if anyone is up for a swap you also know where to find me! LOL!

xJOLE

Aug 23, 2011
Canada
That sucks that you weren't able to locate one.. I went to the HR at Yorkdale and I saw a black Rockie w/ the pale gold hardware. This was about two weeks ago though, so maybe it has been sold since then.

designerdime

Jul 23, 2012
That sucks that you weren't able to locate one.. I went to the HR at Yorkdale and I saw a black Rockie w/ the pale gold hardware. This was about two weeks ago though, so maybe it has been sold since then.
Yes it was there! I saw it a few times and passed it up. The day I went to buy it, it got sold that morning. I was so mad at myself! I had almost bought it the day before...