Ordered the red paddington form NAP!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just ordered the red paddington from NAP!! I'm so confused on the red that I just decided that I would order and see if this color would work for me. I'm confused becasue roz's 06 rouge pics looks like the bag may be a warmer shade of red whereas lebagboutique's has said that the 06 rouge is a true red w/ no orange undertones! Is there 2 2006 shades of red?? Anyways, I'm excited to get it and I hope it is the shade of red I'm looking for:smile:

If any one has pics of their 06 rouge paddingtons please post:yes:

2. Congrats!! I'm so tempted on ordering one from NAP also. They don't have them on the NAP US site, so I guess I'll have to order it from the international site. It looks TDF!! Can't wait to see pics when you receive it.

3. I have the '06 red and love the color. I will try and take pics and post. You will not be disappointed.

4. Agreed! The red is really gorgeous IRL.

Honestly, having seen both (and worn the grenat), I like the rouge better. But more because it's a "cleaner" red.

Let us know as soon as she arrives!!

5. Wow! It's a beautiful bag, congratulations!

6. Wow, congrats..!! It's really beautiful, fresh pure red colour (I've seen it one IRL) - I'm pretty sure you'll love it! :heart:
    Please post piccies when she arrives:girlsigh:

7. oooooh great choice.

I think you will adore it when it arrives. Be sure to take loads of piccies for us, you lucky thing ;)

8. I cancelled the order this morning, while I do agree that red is a gorgeous color I just don't think I'll use it enough:sad: I for sure do not need anymore un-used closet residents:smile:

9. ^ Aww i'm sorry to hear that!:sad:

Could you not have waited for it to arrive and then decided...?:s

I don't think i would have been able to hold my excitement at seeing the colour IRL..:yahoo:

Still, i'm sure there's another colour out there just for you...there's plenty to choose from.:yes: :love:

10. I've seen the red at my local Nordys and it's beautiful a true beauty queen red - very vivid. I had a difficult time deciding between that and the jade. I'm sure you're going to be fantastically happy with it.

11. Awesome purchase :biggrin: congrats :smile:
    I adore red!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice