Ordered Stuff from lovin my Bag

JrsyGal

Jan 13, 2013
I had been trying to get in touch with them folks desperately! How ever looks like they are OOO and as I am in desperate need for cleaning my purses for an impt trip, I went ahead and ordered a mix of items anyways! I am NERVOUS to say the least!

FYI, essentially, I have 4 bags that I need cleaning with

LV Alma Vernis BB in Amarante
Kate Spade Post street little nadine in Dune and Black
KS GOLD COAST EVANGELINE, in Black
And KS GOLD COAST GEORGINA in Black

And here's what I ordered

So Natural Cleanser
BYE BYE Dye
Beauty and shine moisturizer

My strategy is that for the ball pen stain in my PSLN I will use bye bye dye. For the rest of the bags I will use the so natural cleanser and use the beauty and shine on all my bags...as all of them do have a shine on it.

Did not get a protector as I already bought the apple spray (haven't used it yet though)

What do you all think?

BTW, I just called Kate Spade and talked to a supervisor. He suggested using Leather CPR. He said that's what he usually recommends people to use. On all the finishes.

Good luck with the LMB products! I have found that Barbara is very good about (eventually) answering emails. When she is swamped, she sends an auto-reply, but then she has always replied to my questions within a few days. I have found that it's best to ask her a specific question (like: should I use Product A first, and THEN Product B?) rather than "Help! Help! What should I do?"
As for the Apple protective spray, I don't have any experience with it, so I don't know when in the process you would apply it. And I guess it would be kinda embarrassing to ask Barbara about this, since A.G. isn't her product... though she would probably be very gracious about answering! My instinct tells me to apply it last, but believe me, I am NOT an expert! I'm sure one of the other tPF-ers will have good advice for you. (That means YOU, LeatherDoc!)

Good luck getting that pen stain off, and send my regards to Jersey City... my husband used to live there!

Good luck with the LMB products! I have found that Barbara is very good about (eventually) answering emails. When she is swamped, she sends an auto-reply, but then she has always replied to my questions within a few days. I have found that it's best to ask her a specific question (like: should I use Product A first, and THEN Product B?) rather than "Help! Help! What should I do?"
As for the Apple protective spray, I don't have any experience with it, so I don't know when in the process you would apply it. And I guess it would be kinda embarrassing to ask Barbara about this, since A.G. isn't her product... though she would probably be very gracious about answering! My instinct tells me to apply it last, but believe me, I am NOT an expert! I'm sure one of the other tPF-ers will have good advice for you. (That means YOU, LeatherDoc!)

Good luck getting that pen stain off, and send my regards to Jersey City... my husband used to live there!
thanks for suggesting
ways to freshen up bags

I use lovin my bags on all the vachetta leather on my bags and it works wonders! I bought a vintage keepall louis vuitton and used the cleanser first (two coats) with a dry time in between and then I used the vachetta protector and since I have had minimum darkening!