Ordered online....PANIC!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just realized that the SLG in the MC line is being discontinued, and went online and ordered a key cles.....I got all my confirmation emails etc. ...... BUT I Went right back after I completed my purchase and checked on the item (basically drooling over the pic) and realized it now showed out of stock online...... SO did I get the last one online or is there a chance they do not have one :cool:

Any toughts or experience on this!!!

2. Same thing happened to me on the cosmetic pouch, I think we got the last of the stock.

3. Have you received yours yet?

4. I ordered it this evening. I'm sure they have a few more than they have available on the site just as a precaution anyway.

5. My guess is you go it! Congrats!

A couple of weeks ago, a Mono trunks and Locks mini pochette popped in online, and I quickly bought it. Right after, the item was out of stock online. I worried that I really didn't get it, but I kept checking, and in a couple of days, it was shipped! I received it, and it looks great. With my limited experience with last-one-in-stock-online items, I bet you got it.

Good luck, and please keep us posted!

6. No I've had a few orders that after I bought they were out of stock after. A week later it was the stock was replenished.

7. I was going to order the MC Cles this evening and got side tracked. When I got back to it they were all gone! :crybaby:

8. I ordered the MC cles yesterday online and the lady said they had plenty in stock now. You may want to call the 1-800 number. I would not wait long, the SA on the phone stated once stock is gone the MC will be discontinued. I am in the US. HTH.

9. Was it the white or black cles that you ordered?

10. Black

11. Interesting. I wonder if they just show as "sold out online" when stock gets below a certain amount.

12. The exact same thing happened to me with a DA pochette nm. It was shipped out the next day. I think you probably just got the last one in stock.

13. They're back in stock today. I went to order one last night and they weren't available, so I checked this morning and they were back and I was able to order one.

14. That's funny! I saw that whole process. I actually woke my husband up and told him "I can't believe this is back in stock". I added it to my cart, felt guilty and closed the laptop. It was gone the next day.

15. Yep, pretty much everything that showed OOS yesterday is available now.