ordered my wallet!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Finally decided to go for the wallet in greige, the compagnon, from aloha-rag. Was really hard to decide if I really had to have it to go with my new city in the same color, but decided I wouldn`t be satisfied if I got any other brand. Alot to pay but just have to work a few more hours. They are the least expensive at 505 plus no shipping fee. Neimans Beverly Hills want 525 plus shipping, also aloha charges no tax. Can`t wait to get!!!!!:yahoo: :yes:

2. Waaaahooooooooooo! Congrats! It's such a great wallet and the colour is fab. Post pics once you get it!

3. :yahoo: Yippeee!!!!!!!:yahoo:

4. Yay, the wallet is so gorgeous! I can't wait to see pictures of it...I can't get enough of them!

5. I am confused? When I emailed AR Jumpei told me they didn't have any wallets in camel and referred me to Bal NY. I thought they didn't sell the new wallets, or was it just my color? The only thing he referred me to was last season wallets? Did they get a new shipment in or did you get what they had in stock? thanks Julie

CONGRATS ON THE WALLET....YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!!:love:

6. woooooooooo-whoooooooooooo, you're gonna love your compagnon!!! :wlae:

7. They had several already in stock. I wanted the Le Campangon which is the original zip around so maybe if you want the newer style thats probably what they don`t have. Good luck!

8. thanks, that makes sense!! congrats again julie

9. Congrats - love the greige and I can't wait to see pic's

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice