Ordered my new pleated wristlet today

Jul 25, 2007
I went to my store to see if they had a picture of this and ordered it. It looks really cute - pleated like the bag with a strap on the side. It was a really small picture though so I couldnt see the top well - I was wondering if it would have a kisslock closure, but I couldnt tell and the SA didnt know much about it. Its actually going to come in handy, as I have an annual dinner for my husbands company coming up at Chelsea Piers in NYC in May, and I'm sure I'll wind up getting a little black cocktail dress to wear, so that can be my clutch! I'll post pictures when it arrives. Its available to order now and is #41507, $98.00.

oooo super cute donnalynn! your lucky that you got a leather bag because the accessories won't ever be made in the patent for these satchels.... you'll have to post pics!!

The pic I saw had a zip top, which is still SOOOOO cute! I LOVE the pleated wristlet. Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!

The pic I saw had a zip top, which is still SOOOOO cute! I LOVE the pleated wristlet. Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!

OK - I couldnt see anything sticking up so thats what I assumed. Very cute, but I probably would have put a kisslock closure on it if I were them!!

Oh and the SA did say its a capacity wristlet, so I guess that means it a pretty good sized one.

Yeh! I ordered mine on friday in natural to match my framed satchel .My Sa said it had a zipper also! and it is good size like about 8 inches in length.

i would love to order one too but would like to see pics first. can't wait til you get yours! it would've been cute if it also had a kisslock closure so it can be used as a cute clutch. JAX told me its 8 x 5 so it would be a pretty good sized capacity wristlet.