Ordered my new pleated wristlet today

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to my store to see if they had a picture of this and ordered it. It looks really cute - pleated like the bag with a strap on the side. It was a really small picture though so I couldnt see the top well - I was wondering if it would have a kisslock closure, but I couldnt tell and the SA didnt know much about it. Its actually going to come in handy, as I have an annual dinner for my husbands company coming up at Chelsea Piers in NYC in May, and I'm sure I'll wind up getting a little black cocktail dress to wear, so that can be my clutch! I'll post pictures when it arrives. Its available to order now and is #41507, $98.00.

2. Ohh sounds REALLY cute!! Can't wait to see pics, excited to see what it finally looks like.

3. oooo super cute donnalynn! your lucky that you got a leather bag because the accessories won't ever be made in the patent for these satchels.... you'll have to post pics!!

4. The pic I saw had a zip top, which is still SOOOOO cute! I LOVE the pleated wristlet. Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!

5. OK - I couldnt see anything sticking up so thats what I assumed. Very cute, but I probably would have put a kisslock closure on it if I were them!!

Oh and the SA did say its a capacity wristlet, so I guess that means it a pretty good sized one.

6. Yeh! I ordered mine on friday in natural to match my framed satchel .My Sa said it had a zipper also! and it is good size like about 8 inches in length.

7. I LOVE the capacity wristlets, they are my absolute favorite! I can not wait to see real life pics of y'alls!

8. Sounds really cute, can't wait to see your pics!

I like that it's 'Capacity', too!

9. Sounds adorable, cant wait to see it!

10. i would love to order one too but would like to see pics first. can't wait til you get yours! it would've been cute if it also had a kisslock closure so it can be used as a cute clutch. JAX told me its 8 x 5 so it would be a pretty good sized capacity wristlet.

11. I can't wait to see it either! I might just have to order one of those! It's more in my price range at the moment than the pleated satchel.

12. I can't wait to see your pics! Hope it is as cute as the satchel.

13. I can't wait to see your pics when you get it! I've been looking for a capacity wristlet and this one sounds perfect!

14. congrats! cant wait to see pics of it.

15. I cannot wait to see it either, the bag its beautiful and I am dying to see how the wristlet looks like.