Ordered my FIRST Treesje(s) today!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    :yahoo: i've never seen these IRL. but they just look soo beautiful!!! i got them for UNDER $200 each shipped.
    Electric Blue Kinglsey in EUC AND
    Chocolate Brown Monaco NWT
    I can't wait to see them! i've heard and read such great reviews!! did i do good? did i get good deals?
    also if anyone has these bag please show me some modeling pics! THANKS!

2. Congrats!! I don't have either of these bags but they sound gorgeous! Can't wait for your reveal!

3. Yay! How exciting! Can't wait to see your pics.

4. You got some great deals. I really like the look of the Monoco and the electric blue color is TDF! Did you get them both off of ebay?

5. i got the kingsley from bonanzle and the monaco from ebay.
    i am going to get a black marley also- just can't decide between mini or regular. i'll have to do a search to decide.

6. CONGRATS on your purchases, they both sound awesome. Do post pics when you get them. Re Marley, the mini is a more structured bag & the regular allows for a whole lot of smooshyness so if that's what you want, the reg is more for you. It does seem to hang really low & long. I went through so many pics & opt for the Mini. I've not used mine but it is roomy for all the stuff I lug daily.

7. thanks! i do love smooshiness. i've gotten alot of satchels lately so i want a big smooshy hobo! thanks so much for all of your help over here!

8. Would love to see some pics when you get them :smile: congrats!

9. congrats!!!

10. It sounds like you got some great deals! Please post pics when they come. I'd love to see them.