Ordered my first Botkier!

BattahZ

Jul 12, 2009
DC
I just placed an order with Shop Dress Online for a Logan satchel in distressed black. Can't wait to see it!! I'll post pics when it arrives :smile:

steph b

Jun 8, 2009
It's great to have you as a new Botkier girl! Be sure to tell us how you feel about it!
xoxo,
Botkier

Ballet_flats

Aug 27, 2009
Queens, NY
The Uma and Logan are really popular! I'd love to have the one that Monica is wearing on the Twitter page @botkierbags...the Taylor. Maybe that will be my first Botkier bag!

BattahZ

Jul 12, 2009
DC
It arrived yesterday, a day early! Absolutely love it, it's beautiful. The leather is really soft, and it's already starting to get a little bit slouchy, which I love. Once it gets broken in I can tell it'll be really soft. And normally I don't like shoulder straps, but this is actually cute carried either way (satchel-style or on the shoulder).

Love it!

Sybaryte

Jul 19, 2008
Oooh, when I saw your question for Stormy it made me think of this bag...then I saw your signature. I'm going to live vicariously through your reveal....looking forward to it!

BattahZ

Jul 12, 2009
DC
Haha yeah I tried to PM her about it but I guess she doesn't accept PMs. I have Coach leather moisturizer at home but I don't want to rub it all over the thing before knowing it won't ruin the finish! It's so purty :smile: