Ordered bag from Yoogi - would you return?

Hi everyone! I just ordered this bag from Yoogi's, a beautiful medium boy bag in dark blue caviar leather. Soon afterwards I was going through the photos again I noticed this extra stitching. I reached out to Yoogis and they confirmed that there is extra stitching there but could not confirm when it was repaired by whom, or why.

Would you keep this bag if you were planning on keeping it for a long time? Or would you return it outright?

Screenshot_20201111-202139_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201111-202139_Chrome.jpg

If everything else about the bag is perfect (i.e. colour, size, material, price, and overall condition), then I would keep it. I doubt you can even tell there is anything going on from the outside of the bag.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I would return it. Because you don't know where it was repaired and by who - did they do anything else, will it hold up, stuff like that. The unknown bothers me a bit. I think it's ok to buy and keep a repaired Chanel if the seller knows who did it and can tell you more. Yoogis doesn't know.

Reactions: Cathystreasures
I would return it also but it depends what you’re willing to live with. I’d hate to see the interior lining rip due to the stitches but maybe see what it looks like when you receive the package?

I believe this it the bag that I purchased and decided to return due to the wear....not just because of the stitching but overall wear. But thats just me. The price was good so maybe see if you're ok with it and if not, return?

I would return not only because it would bother me but also because an alteration or flaw should be disclosed. I returned a caviar medium CF to them because it had multiple creases on the front that weren’t disclosed. It was listed as like new condition and priced accordingly. The photos had the chain draped across the front covering the creasing. I was grateful for their return policy but it has been my experience that they don’t accurately describe/grade their bags. I am not saying it’s intentional; I just think our standards are different. I have had this happen 3 times with them so I won’t purchase bags from them anymore. I have purchased dozens of bags from Fashionphile & Rebag and have never been disappointed in the condition or needed to return. Best of luck with whatever you decide!

Last edited: