Order from another store?

meisjen26

Jul 15, 2012
Okay so I'm trying to buy a wallet from Louis Vuitton, the particular one I want is sold out online and in the store by my house. The next closest store is over 100 miles away. I called Louis Vuitton Client Services and they said that it was in fact in stock at the other store. Is there any way I can call and purchase the wallet at this store over the phone? I figured if it were possible the rep would have mentioned this...any other options? Thanks Guys!

P.S. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I did do a search...

Last edited:
Okay so I'm trying to buy a wallet from Louis Vuitton, the particular one I want is sold out online and in the store by my house. The next closest store is over 100 miles away. I called Louis Vuitton Client Services and they said that it was in fact in stock at the other store. Is there any way I can call and purchase the wallet at this store over the phone? I figured if it were possible the rep would have mentioned this...any other options? Thanks Guys!

P.S. Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I did so a search...

Your local boutique should have checked and ordered it for you!
But yes, you can definitely call that particular boutique and order it over the phone. They will ship it for free also.

Your local boutique should have checked and ordered it for you!
But yes, you can definitely call that particular boutique and order it over the phone. They will ship it for free also.

Thanks so much! I don't know why the CS Rep didn't mention this as I was trying to buy it online and asked what options were available. The rep at my local LV is super nice and told me that when they restocked in a few days he would call. I'm just tired of waiting :smile:

Yes, definitely! If you've purchased with LV before it should be very easy to get them to ship it to your home.

:sad: I just found this out. I haven't purchased with them before. They wouldn't allow me to do it over the phone because of this. I'm a little frustrated with the process and a little upset with my local store. He's such a sweet guy but I wish he would have offered the option now.

If you are not a current/past customer you cannot do phone orders. This is probably why you weren't given that option. Sorry!! Establish yourself in their system, then this won't be a problem again. Good luck!

Oops, editing to add I just saw your last post ^ - sorry.. this is common for high-end so don't take it personally. Chanel too. They have trust issues I guess. :smile: Go make a purchase in person and then it should be all good from now on.

Last edited: