Order anything good from the Saks sale?

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I was pretty impressed by the price cuts on Saks.com yesterday and today. Did anyone order anything good?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
There were some tempting deals but personally I didn't see anything on sale that I *had* to have. I had a bookmarked list of shoes/clothing/bags that I *loved* and unfortunately not a single thing from that list got marked down :sad:

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I saw a bunch of stuff that I had bought recently (during the EGC event) that was now on sale :Push: (and they're not doing price adjustments on previous purchases)...But I felt a little better because everything I bought was now sold out in my size.

mich327

Oct 7, 2006
...on the loose!
Have been thinking about those flat black Delman boots, but my DH keeps telling me to go more high-end. What kind of brain-washing must have I done to have him tell me that?!

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
I ordered several pairs of shoes I was uncertain about under the "buy now and decide later" policy. The first to arrive were these Brian Atwood Slick D'Orsay Pumps. They were marked down from $560 to $336. I haven't decided yet whether I should keep them, but they're really comfortable.

(Forgive the ugly feet...)

Attachments

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
DEFINITELY KEEP THOSE!! OMG they are gorgeous! I would've bought those full-price even (if they didn't sell out of my size so early on). I've just been on the phone with NM trying to track down a pair of tan/camel patent leather peep-toes with cut-outs (by Gunmetal) that look quite similar to those Brian Atwood's....and no luck so far. Those are a classic for sure, so I'd definitely keep them unless they are not comfortable for your feet.

FanAddict

One of the Obsessed
Oct 29, 2006
Bag Fantasyland
I ordered several pairs of shoes I was uncertain about under the "buy now and decide later" policy. The first to arrive were these Brian Atwood Slick D'Orsay Pumps. They were marked down from $560 to $336. I haven't decided yet whether I should keep them, but they're really comfortable.

I love them! Keep them, especially if they're comfortable :yes:

TXGAGIRL

Mar 13, 2007
GA

Those look great...and their comfortable...I need to go look now.

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
Shoecrazy, I love them, pleas keep them, they are beautiful.

I got the Bruno Frisoni python bow platform. Not sure about sizing though, I hope that they fit. My heart has really been set on the zipper bow but I couldn't pass up the deal on the python ones.

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Shoecrazy, I love them, pleas keep them, they are beautiful.

I got the Bruno Frisoni python bow platform. Not sure about sizing though, I hope that they fit. My heart has really been set on the zipper bow but I couldn't pass up the deal on the python ones.
I ordered the python bow platform too! I couldn't pass up 40% off on those. I ordered them in my regular US shoe size but I know that others have said that the ribbon bow platforms run 1/2 a size big, so I'm not sure if I should order them a 1/2 size smaller too. The adjustable buckle probably provides some flexibility there.

shoecrazy

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Thanks everyone for your compliments on the Brian Atwood D'Orsays - I think you've convinced me I should keep them!

LeeMiller

O.G.
Jun 29, 2007
G. Zanotti shoes. I hope they fit good, I went up to a 39, my usual size in closed toe Italian shoes. They're for work, but I still hope they're cute on!

Now I'm debating some other purchases...hehehe.

Butterfly*

Dancing with Myself
Jul 13, 2007
Whimsy Land
WooHoo! Glad someone here grabbed a pair!
I so DESPERATELY wanted to purchase a pair yesterday, but of course, ALL things python cannot be shipped to Cali! GRRR...:crybaby:
Congrats on a great deal, Kamilla!
----
Shoecrazy - Congrats! They're adorable! :flowers: