Orchid Sophia or Maggie?

Coach92

Oct 2, 2011
I want a new bag in the Orchid color but I'm not sure if I want to go for a sophia...I already have 2 Sophias and I would like to try a differn't style out...
I'm not sure about the maggie though because a few people have had problems with the handles and keeping the bag on their shoulder, I'm also a little nervous about all the compartments..

Any suggestions?
:thinking:

I have both Sophia's and Mia Maggie's. I personally haven't had any prob with my Maggie slipping off my shoulder. I dunno if here's a difference bet the Mia and Madison Maggie's asides hardware. So the question is, do I like three compartments vs one big one? I have 2 large Sophia's and 3 smalls. Lately I've been utilizing my black small Sophia a lot. It surprisingly holds a ton!

I vote for the Maggie. I have both a Sophia and 2 Maggies. The straps do not fall off my shoulders on my newer ones like the first and second generation did so I think Coach fixed the problem for most people on that issue. I really like having the 3 compartments. I keep my wallet in the front one and all miscellaneous papers, receipts, etc in the back so they are always out of my way. It just depends on what you keep in your bag. I also keep my Kindle in the middle zipperd compartment because I think it's safer there. It's also comfortable to wear.

The Sophia is one of my favorite bags too---don't get me wrong. And you can't really go wrong either with either one of these great bags! :smile:

I want a new bag in the Orchid color but I'm not sure if I want to go for a sophia...I already have 2 Sophias and I would like to try a differn't style out...
I'm not sure about the maggie though because a few people have had problems with the handles and keeping the bag on their shoulder, I'm also a little nervous about all the compartments..

Any suggestions?
:thinking:

IMO I wouldn't get the Maggie, but that's just me. I had one used it maybe twice and then sold it. Like others have said the straps were really annoying! How about a different style? Do you like big bags?

I would go with the Sophia (I'm probably going to get that one as well). I am not a fan of the Maggie bag. I wish I was because I do like a shoulder bag. I had one for about a day and then got rid of it. I actually didn't like the compartments. Call me crazy but I guess I like an open bag that I have to dig around in to find my stuff!

IMO I wouldn't get the Maggie, but that's just me. I had one used it maybe twice and then sold it. Like others have said the straps were really annoying! How about a different style? Do you like big bags?

I thought about a different style too...but I wouldn't get it in the Lindsey or Hailey... If it came in the Abigail i would really think about it....but Im not sure if it does..
Does anyone know if it will come in the Abagail?

I thought about a different style too...but I wouldn't get it in the Lindsey or Hailey... If it came in the Abigail i would really think about it....but Im not sure if it does..
Does anyone know if it will come in the Abagail?
I think they all sold out middle of December. There's a reveal with an Orchid Abigail

Since you already have Sophias, I say try a Maggie.
Personally I get frustrated with groping around in one compartment bags. I like my Maggies because of the compartments, they keep my bags organized. I put my wallet and anything important in the middle zippered compartment, then keys, phone, sunglasses in the front pocket, and the other stuff in the back compartment.