hailey2.jpg

With flash

hailey1.jpg

Different angle with flash

hailey5.jpg

Comparison with Cherry Hailey:

hailey3.jpg

hailey4.jpg

yes, it's patent leather. I'm a little bit sad because the patent has small bubbles in it and I'm afraid that it might peel, I don't want to take it back but I may decide to. If I order another one, I hope it's not like this or worse. this is the third patent leather I've tried lately and all had defects.

yes, it's patent leather. I'm a little bit sad because the patent has small bubbles in it and I'm afraid that it might peel, I don't want to take it back but I may decide to. If I order another one, I hope it's not like this or worse. this is the third patent leather I've tried lately and all had defects.

Oh small bubbles? Hope it doesn't peel!!

So how do you feel about it compared to the cherry? I know the leather can't be as soft because it's patent. I'm so sorry it's got bubbles - what a shame.

Just wondering if it's worth me exchanging the cherry for it - would you? But I just love that cherry!!!!

I wouldn't exchange the cherry for it. I love the color but it isn't as slouchy as the cherry, I love the cherry hailey more. I want to keep the patent one but I'm not happy with the bubbles, I may try again but my cherry is the best.

lovemyzoes said:
I wouldn't exchange the cherry for it. I love the color but it isn't as slouchy as the cherry, I love the cherry hailey more. I want to keep the patent one but I'm not happy with the bubbles, I may try again but my cherry is the best.

Thanks so much for that reply - it's just what I wanted to hear. :smile:

Good luck with the orchid and keep us posted. Sorry that you have this issue on a new bag. :sad: