ORANGE you going to share in my joy?! (PICS)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday, there was an LV tPF meet at South Coast Plaza. It was very fun and we even migrated over for a visit to Hermes!:nuts:

Now, as some of you may remember, I am planning to buy a Swift Lindy as my first H bag. But...in the meantime, I have been building on my collection of small H treasures.:sweatdrop: I have not posted my Lagoon Ulysse, yet, so I will include that, along with the other things in my baby H rainbow.

With the help of Mr. Posh Spice, I purchased my first plisse, "Pluie d'Etincelles", to mark the 'spark' of new found love I have for Hermes. Lastly, there is a picture of my first RTW, inspired by HermesMonkey.

Special thanks to all the other enablers that made my H shopping trip very memorable, that day: BrennaMom, Beljwl, Sweetneet, Biru, kmrosco, Jstar, Chinadoll724, NateLouie, LuLuLuv, Frozen713 and Adajal!:flowers:

Attached Files:

2. :smile:Last two pics:

Attached Files:

3. Gorgeous. Enjoy themmmm.

4. ChocoGrace, what great purchases and you look absolutley smokin hot in that dress!!!

5. Wow love your goodies! the plisse is devine! Which design is it??

6. ^LOL, Suzie, it's a Les Cles long-sleeved shirt! HermesMonkey has a white one and that is how I fell in love with it.

7. gorgeous ChocoGrace...love your H rainbow :love:

8. Docride, the plisse is "Pluie d'Etincelles", I can't remember the exact translation the SA told me...something like Fall/Plunge of Sparks? Hope someone chimes in.

9. Chocograce, YOU LOOK GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!!!!:nuts: REALLY LOVE YOUR DRESSSSS!!! WWOWOWOWOWOWWW! You look fabulous!!!!
    Love the goodies! Congrats!!!!:heart::smile:

10. The literal translation is "raining sparkles" I believe.

11. chocograce -- beautiful purchases!!!

This looks fabulous on you! (I suspect you look fabulous in any thing!)

[​IMG]

12. Beautiful items!!! Looks like you have a great start to a H rainbow!! Congrats!

13. [​IMG]

Wooo, that's hot! :nuts: Love all the goodies you got! :tup:

14. Yummy colors!

[​IMG]

15. Oh my, you're the second to think it's a dress:Push:...lol, I suppose I just yanked the shirt down as far as it could go (it does have a little tendency to ride up, imparting a sort of "segmented abdomen" look)...NOT cute, I'm not trying to look like a bee!:P

THANK YOU! That sounds even better:love: