ORANGE you going to share in my joy?! (PICS)

Chipper

Hermesmerized
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Yesterday, there was an LV tPF meet at South Coast Plaza. It was very fun and we even migrated over for a visit to Hermes!:nuts:

Now, as some of you may remember, I am planning to buy a Swift Lindy as my first H bag. But...in the meantime, I have been building on my collection of small H treasures.:sweatdrop: I have not posted my Lagoon Ulysse, yet, so I will include that, along with the other things in my baby H rainbow.

With the help of Mr. Posh Spice, I purchased my first plisse, "Pluie d'Etincelles", to mark the 'spark' of new found love I have for Hermes. Lastly, there is a picture of my first RTW, inspired by HermesMonkey.

Special thanks to all the other enablers that made my H shopping trip very memorable, that day: BrennaMom, Beljwl, Sweetneet, Biru, kmrosco, Jstar, Chinadoll724, NateLouie, LuLuLuv, Frozen713 and Adajal!:flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_2158m.jpg
    IMG_2158m.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2159m.jpg
    IMG_2159m.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 676
  • IMG_2151m.jpg
    IMG_2151m.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2155m.jpg
    IMG_2155m.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2156m.jpg
    IMG_2156m.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 136
Docride, the plisse is "Pluie d'Etincelles", I can't remember the exact translation the SA told me...something like Fall/Plunge of Sparks? Hope someone chimes in.

chocograce -- beautiful purchases!!!

This looks fabulous on you! (I suspect you look fabulous in any thing!)

attachment.php

Chocograce, YOU LOOK GORGEOUSSSSSS!!!!!!:nuts: REALLY LOVE YOUR DRESSSSS!!! WWOWOWOWOWOWWW! You look fabulous!!!!
Love the goodies! Congrats!!!!:heart::smile:

Oh my, you're the second to think it's a dress:Push:...lol, I suppose I just yanked the shirt down as far as it could go (it does have a little tendency to ride up, imparting a sort of "segmented abdomen" look)...NOT cute, I'm not trying to look like a bee!:P

The literal translation is "raining sparkles" I believe.

THANK YOU! That sounds even better:love: