Orange vs Coquelicot Luggage

fawkex

O.G.
Jan 30, 2011
Hi to all lovely ladies here... First of all, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone...
Anyway, i'm new to the Celine and uhm i'm planning to get a luggage, but have hard times to choose between Orange fluo & Coquelicot.
There's no Celine in my place, but I've seen Orange fluo irl and love it... I already got another 3 red bags in diferent brand, but still tempted of the Coquelicot in pic. I don't mind to add another red bags to the collection.
Your thoughts and opinion are highly appreciated.
TIA..

I had same dilemma:smile: I choose orange, I also have few red bags, so orange is different. I love it a lot and it's go nicely with so many colors! So my vote is orange!!!

I have pre-purchased a fluorescent orange, and I had a difficult time finding it. But, as always, go with what speaks to you. I love orange as an accent with gray, blue, pink and purple.

I had same dilemma:smile: I choose orange, I also have few red bags, so orange is different. I love it a lot and it's go nicely with so many colors! So my vote is orange!!!

My other red bag is not that HOT RED!! Where did you get yours?? And how much?? Is it hard to find?? I saw the orange in a small boutique a week ago, but i don't know if they still have it now, but i'll be visiting again tomorrow.. Try my luck!!

I think it's really hard to find a red Celine mini luggage now. If you do see one, it's probably very over-priced from a private seller (I know because I have been looking too). If you are willing to pay $400-$500 more than the original price, then the chance of getting one is higher.

I have pre-purchased a fluorescent orange, and I had a difficult time finding it. But, as always, go with what speaks to you. I love orange as an accent with gray, blue, pink and purple.

I wish to see irl of Coquelicot.. I'll be visiting the reseller again tomorrow, see if they still have the orange or not... Even if not, hopefully i can get one of them when i visit Singapore..

I think it's really hard to find a red Celine mini luggage now. If you do see one, it's probably very over-priced from a private seller (I know because I have been looking too). If you are willing to pay $400-$500 more than the original price, then the chance of getting one is higher.

Wheww... I see another reseller have it, and yes the price is much higher.. The reseller i know is quite close to me and i wish she can manage to find one for me. :biggrin::biggrin:

That's good you know a reseller personally. I wish I did too haha. I mean, I love the red Celine mini luggage but not enough to pay that much more for it I guess :graucho:

Wheww... I see another reseller have it, and yes the price is much higher.. The reseller i know is quite close to me and i wish she can manage to find one for me. :biggrin::biggrin:

That's good you know a reseller personally. I wish I did too haha. I mean, I love the red Celine mini luggage but not enough to pay that much more for it I guess :graucho:

Do you know that lipstick red is similar to Coquelicot?? I used to be bal girl, and i thought that you're too.. Love to see your mods pic in BAL thread..

I want & love both colors too in Micros of course. This Coquelicot red is very similar to the Bal coquelicot that i already have & i love it so much, but don't mind getting a luggage. I saw the Orange IRL at Aloharag but it was a mini & it was stunning! I wish it was a Micro.