Orange Stam

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all-
    I am fairly new to MJ...in fact, this is the first time I've even posted here. I saw a girl at school with what looked like an orange Stam. I don't know much about MJ, so I don't even know if it was real. If it was, is it still in production, and, if so, where can I get one? Many thanks.

2. Orange? I don't think that was ever made.... perhaps Camel? Or Saddle brown? Here's a link to the Saddle brown stam:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/burnt-sienna-stam-61389.html?highlight=sienna+stam
    Saddle brown is a new color, so it should still be available in dept stores.
    Camel is more of a tan color, not so orangey but that's the only other color that comes close to orange from what I remember.
    If it was orange, it might have been fake if it wasn't one of those colors...

3. Thank you! It could have been fake. I'm just not sure. It had a small gold plate that said Marc Jacobs above the zipper. Burnt Sienna is a beautiful color, but this bag did not have the same sheen as the one in the photo. Hmmm. I could definitely carry the burnt sienna bag, though.

4. ^ the placement of the nameplate sounds wrong... methinks that may have been a fake...

5. You mean the name plate is above the exterior zipper? If it is, funny, cause I saw one lady carried this exact bag about maybe a month ago. Super fake :yucky: .

6. ew, saw someone carrying an orange fake stam today at Nine West... ick!

7. I'm glad that I didn't say anything to her about it being cute, then! I can spot a fake LV a mile away, but I don't know too much about MJ.