Orange Spy Bag

ssmama

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
I was at Neiman's yesterday and saw the Orange Spy IRL. My 1st thought was "TOO LOUD" but then I modeled it (I had on a cream hoodie sweater, jeans tucked into brown boots) and I surprisingly liked it, it reminded me of an Hermes box. Opinions?

The SA said it was new and it was really really orange, the honey one was on the shelf below it. I hadn't been to Neiman's in 2 months so I thought I was out of the loop, I didn't even think to take pics! Price was $2190.

There's an orange Spy? Please, someone else confirm.

SS, is it like a variant of Honey? Or orange, like Hermes' Potiron?

Ladies, how in the world did we miss this?????? :confused1:

Fate, it is orange like the Hermes' Potiron!

Lit, I called Neiman's again, got a different SA, and she said the tag says "Orange", only 1 in stock.

I live 2 hrs away and I'm saving my vacation for after Christmas or else I'd run up there tonight and take a pic of it. Ok everybody, call their SA's and verify I'm not crazy. :confused1:

Anyone else getting knots in their stomach from this Spy anomaly?

I'm in a meeting (pretending to listen and work -- SHHHHHH! ;)) so can't call NM. Someone report back pllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaase!!!!!!!

Lit, I agree, I'm calling my cousin to see if she can go by and get a pic. The fastest I can get up there is Friday, hmmm...SA did ask if I wanted her to hold it for me...

There is indeed an orange Spy. I saw one in the downtown Seattle Nordstrom. Anyone who wants it should call and ask for Caitlin. She will send you pics. She is a tPF member, too. I pulled it down and tried it in front of a mirror. Orange...not for me. But orange loving girls, this is the one!

^^jburgh, thanks for the confirmation! My cousin (also a TPF member, so she understands) just emailed me back and said she was definitely going this weekend, but not sooner, and that she will try to get pics.

I agree w/ u, not an ugly orange, really popped against the jeans and sweater!!!