Orange Perf Band

1. I picked up an orange perf bandeau and tied it like Jill to my Batignolles Horizonal. I LOVE IT! Soooo cute!!
    I will try and post pictures later.

Selena

2. Selena .. congratualtions ... pic's demanded

3. I have been looking for the Perfo Bandeau on Eluxury everyday. Lucky! Can't wait to see pics.

4. I know me too! My store finally got them in. I told them to hold the fushia but it looked bad in RL. So when I saw the Orange I was sold. I didnt even look at the green.
    Selena

5. That sounds so cute! Congrats! I love orange. :love:

6. I saw that at LV a couple weeks ago, it's adorable. Congrats!

7. Here is my bandeau on my Batignolles Horizontal:

[​IMG]

Selena

8. that is adorable - I would love a pink one!

9. Thanks!
    I have the pink Plate but something about the scarf just threw me. I think it might not match as much.

Selena

10. :nuts: !!!!!! That is so cute, Selena! The orange adds a nice shot of color to the bag. Great choice!

11. That is stunning. I really love the scarf with the bag. Now I will be on the hunt for a LV scarf!

12. OMG!! TOO FUNNY-Selena -if I run into you at Wegmans and we are wearing our matching BH's with the bandeaus...I will fall down LAUGHING!!!!!HEE!HEE!

13. I knew you were going to piss yourself when you saw that! LOL
    I will tell you this Jill. I went into the boutique today....my SA was holding the Fushia and I almost barfed when I saw it. The color was too purpley. Just off (IMO). So I said, "Let me see Jills" LOL
    I do get credit for tying it in a different spot dont i?

If we see each other in Wegmans I will laugh my ass off. You know full well we are going to run into each other! Do you wear yours often? I probably wear mine 3 times a week.

Talk to you later
    Selena

14. they actually have it in stock, its in the new arrivals, you can purchase it with only $255 haha. i used to think that it was too much for that but now I see Selena´s one its really worth of it.

15. Wow Selena do you have a plate perfo? I´m dying for a perfo accesorie, not sure if it willl be the plate or the cless, I saw the cless in store but not the plate, could you tell me what does it fits in? it would be really usefull thanks!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice