Orange Paddington at Saks

I think your best and easiest bet would be to call your local Saks and when you speak to a handbag SA ask specificly for the orange bag. She will probably say she doesn't and will add in a whiney voice,"I can't search without a sku". ugh. Then ask her to pull the sku # from her catalogue and search (directly from her register) all the stores. That will save you alot of time. I must say though, the system can be much delayed (input). I can't tell you how many times "Shoes" has done a search and said, "Oh, we have some in the NY store". Only a few hours later getting a call that the info was wrong. Worth a try though. Also, if they say they found one and it is not on sale. Call the store directly and ask them to SCAN IT!!!!!!!!!! Very important. Good luck sweetie!

Yikes, it appears I have shopped too much.

Man...it's a gorgeous bag and hate to see you not have it...
Nordstrom should be able to pull the sku as well. When I called my store they said it was still available except since my location is closing they could not transfer...mm

MM, Can I get it from your store at the discounted price and have it shipped to me? If so, Can you give me the number and if you have one, a point of contact?