Orange or Etoupe Birkin with GHW???

Ms.M

On the Orange Side
Jun 21, 2010
Hello my dear friends

I am seeking your URGENT opinions...If you had a choose, which would it be...An Etoupe or Orange Birkin both 35 Togo with GHW. Please tell me which of the two you would snap up and your reasons why.....as much as i would love both and will eventually add a second & third... my budget only allows for one at this point in time!

Your advice is greatly appreciated and urgently needed. TIA xx

Last edited:
I would take the etoupe. I think, in my humble opinion, that having a gold hardware makes it more interesting. Also, etoupe can be easily worn with all sorts of clothes. My advice is to try both & choose that one you like most.

I would go for orange w ghw! Although I think etoupe is lovely with ghw, I personally prefer it with phw. Have just recently gotten an orange w ghw myself, and the more I look at it the more I love it! Think you really can't go wrong with either, good luck with your decision!

For me, it's orange with gold. Incredible warm neutral.
I love Etoupe and varvara's Etoupe with Gold is lovely, but personally that's one of the few colors I prefer with palladium.

Of the two you've been offered, which one rings your chime? Can you try them both on and then decide? Very often, I find myself surprised by my choice when I actually get to play iwth things in the flesh.

Oh my , Ms.M, that is a dilemma! Both are lovely options.

I'm fortunate to have both and can share this perspective with you -- while orange is the more "exciting" of the two colors, I personally find etoupe to be more wearable. It goes with everything and for that reason is the bag I usually choose to travel with. While I adore my Orange and it makes me happy to look at it, I do tend to plan my outfits and accessories a little more carefully when I carry her.

If this is going to be your first and only B for awhile, I would vote for the etoupe!

Good luck!!