Orange is the New Black...

Jun 9, 2011
...and someone needs to lock me up. Seriously. I've been on a roll lately.....Coach (times I-don't-want-to-admit), a Balenciaga, a Dior....HELP!!!! HELP!!! Lol. But for real...I need to screech on the breaks, but it's SO HARD WHEN MACY'S makes it SO EASY. 25% full retail Coach bags today!!! What the heck! And I was in there looking for clothes...got a gorgeous spring dress in navy with white polka dot-like flecks all over it (on sale!!)...and thought...yes, you know, I just got the Kylie crossbody as a mandarin orange fix, but I could probably use another Phoebe, especially since I'm not sure if this style will be around much longer...and a small Phoebes in mandarin would look SO GOOD with this dress...and this top...

So I walked out with more Mandarin Orange in my life. Got the Phoebe and matching wallet for 25% off. (Can't find the style no./name of the wallet on the website, but I think it was around $148 full price and I got it for $111 plus tax.) I don't know what came over me. I never get the wallet. I'm actually GOOD at avoiding the matching wallet temptation. Not today. It was like my head was screaming, "mandarin! mandarin! get it while you can!"

It's abominable, really. I really am. the. bag. lady. Sigh. I have nothing else to say, no defense at all. (But it is a gorgeous color.)

Attachments

• outdoor shot full bag.jpg
    outdoor shot full bag.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 1,575
  • mandarin wallet.jpg
    mandarin wallet.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 1,582
  • mandarin inside of wallet.jpg
    mandarin inside of wallet.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 1,569
  • side of bag with wallet in it.jpg
    side of bag with wallet in it.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 1,570
Such a gorgeous colour! And don't worry, I've been on the LV train lately and I keep telling myself I need a break....but then something else comes along. Glad you didn't pass on it, perfect for summer, enjoy.

Such a gorgeous colour! And don't worry, I've been on the LV train lately and I keep telling myself I need a break....but then something else comes along. Glad you didn't pass on it, perfect for summer, enjoy.
Yes! Thank you! It is SO HARD. So many gorgeous colors, styles, leathers...and sales! It makes it really, really hard....

It's funny, because I got about 3 pretty spring tops, 2 dresses, and 2 cardigans today from Macy's to catch up on some needed work clothes...and with all the sales and my coupons, the total came to about $216 total. No joke. My husband looked at me amusedly on my way back to the Coach department and was like, "Um...do you realize how many clothes you just got for less than the price of one bag?!"

:oh:

I just looked at him after the moment above and said..."Your point...?" :sneaky:

Got the same wallet in cornflower

It's madison skinny wallet, retails for $148, style #50233

Don't know why I picked it up either, maybe it's all the card slots and ID window

Haven't used it yet but can't seem to return it either

Yes! Thank you! It is SO HARD. So many gorgeous colors, styles, leathers...and sales! It makes it really, really hard....

It's funny, because I got about 3 pretty spring tops, 2 dresses, and 2 cardigans today from Macy's to catch up on some needed work clothes...and with all the sales and my coupons, the total came to about $216 total. No joke. My husband looked at me amusedly on my way back to the Coach department and was like, "Um...do you realize how many clothes you just got for less than the price of one bag?!"

:oh:

I just looked at him after the moment above and said..."Your point...?" :sneaky:

Buahaha. Wow that's some deal right there.

...and someone needs to lock me up. Seriously. I've been on a roll lately.....Coach (times I-don't-want-to-admit), a Balenciaga, a Dior....HELP!!!! HELP!!! Lol. But for real...I need to screech on the breaks, but it's SO HARD WHEN MACY'S makes it SO EASY. 25% full retail Coach bags today!!! What the heck! And I was in there looking for clothes...got a gorgeous spring dress in navy with white polka dot-like flecks all over it (on sale!!)...and thought...yes, you know, I just got the Kylie crossbody as a mandarin orange fix, but I could probably use another Phoebe, especially since I'm not sure if this style will be around much longer...and a small Phoebes in mandarin would look SO GOOD with this dress...and this top...

So I walked out with more Mandarin Orange in my life. Got the Phoebe and matching wallet for 25% off. (Can't find the style no./name of the wallet on the website, but I think it was around $148 full price and I got it for $111 plus tax.) I don't know what came over me. I never get the wallet. I'm actually GOOD at avoiding the matching wallet temptation. Not today. It was like my head was screaming, "mandarin! mandarin! get it while you can!"

It's abominable, really. I really am. the. bag. lady. Sigh. I have nothing else to say, no defense at all. (But it is a gorgeous color.)
I love that color and need something in mandarin orange, it is so pretty ! Congrats on the set !

Oh how lovely! Thanks for sharing the great photos - the wallet is especially appealing to me. :faint: