ORANGE HAZE Lovers Thread!!!

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
NorCal
What I wouldn't do for an OH 3 Zip MAC with Silver Hardware!!!!! Saw OH at the SS and absolutely LOVED it! I even suggested it to Sarah and Codi!!

blueaygi

Feb 12, 2007
cali
oooh, that makes sense, thank you! at first it did, but now it's growing on me. in certain lights i can't even tell that there's a color variation.

^^ From your description, sounds like a combination of the dye/glaze settling into the uneven surface of the leather and now, with exposure to light, shows more color variation. Big question, does the look bother you? It sounds like it might be really pretty under light which would catch the surface variation.

tejava

O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
Just scored an OH Mini Nikki for a steal at Funkylala with their code!!! :yahoo: Less than SS prices!!
Congrats! I saw that last night,too!!!!! Great price! With funkylala you will need patience for shipment, but it will arrive, and they package their bags well.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Lmao! You'll probably get it on Christmas Eve. ;) Can't wait to see it! Does it have the birds?? I think OH would actually look cute with them.

sgw135

BrightenEveryJourney
Sep 24, 2009
NYC
ladies are there any mod shots of you and your OH bags?? i found an OH zip MAM on sale and am seriously considering it!