Orange County Ladies: is MNG open at South Coast?

1. I have been waiting to see what this store is like after my roommate from Spain told me about it. I got the premium club monthly email that said it was open, but I went shopping at South Coast last weekend and didn't see the store!

:shrugs:

2. I can't figure it out... what's MNG?

3. it is Mango

4. On the SCP map online, it's over by where Bloomingdales will be. Their number is 714 549-1582. You could give them a call and see if they're open.

5. Thanks for their number. I called, and they are open! Somehow I missed the store when I was there.

6. Yup, it's open! Great stuff!!!

7. It's definitely open!! I got a white coat and a silver/black pinstripe shirt the last time I was there. I love their styles, very good for work and the material is not bad. However... they were way more expensive than I expected ... MNG is pretty reasonably priced in Spain.

8. k, we bay area folks are so deprieved. or maybe it's just me (because I never saw one in the bay) :crybaby:

9. MNG is Mango... its everywhere here in Aus.. pretty cheap too....

10. i love to shop at mango, their tees and tanks are cute! i tend to wait for their sales and just grabbed a tons of stuff coz the markdown can be quite low. i love their jeans too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice