ORANGE birkin

[It's genius with any green, khaki, navy, black/white and jeans, any brown or tan. It works with dark tweed pants and a black cashmere sweater in the winter and a simple white sundress in the summer.
I'm not one that subscribes to the notion that once you get older, you'll want to stop carrying colorful bags. My mom is pushing 70 (but looks amazing and dresses VERY young) and Potiron is her first choice for a Birkin.[/quote]

Ladies the search engine is awesome. I was looking for an answer to this question as well. I think I would prefer the Portiron as well. I wear mostly brown and khakis and was wondering about the color. I think for me Orange would be too much. Although they weren't for me, your answers have really help me. Thanks :love:

I'm pleased to know how much you all love your orange bags. My first birkin will be orange or bleu jean - whichever finds me first.

Orange feels quintessentially Hermes to me.

Sorry not an Orange owner. I love it and am always attracted to it BUT I wear too much black and always get the hint of Halloween. So then I venture into the vert territory... and I do like it for a splash of color but alas return to Black.