Orange Birkin Anyone?

Ladies,

I have a 35 epsom orange birkin with GH on hold for me till monday. But now I'm second guessing myself if I should get it. I was wondering if it'll be that difficult to coordinate orange with clothes. I want orange so much... and I have waited pretty long...

So HOW???

I love orange birkins or kellys !
Hoping to own one someday :yahoo: :yahoo: (omg, will the list EVER end :wtf: )

I think its not that difficult to match, just dont wear black when u use the orange birkin :nuts:

:drinkup:
BUT, is there any way you can have them email you pics so you can just be sure that you absolutely love the bag??? Or have you seen it in person??? Just make sure that it makes your heart skip a beat, and go for it! It will be gorgeous!

Jag, I have not seen the bag in person. They have sent a picture of it, but I love it anyway.

After all you ladies' suggestions about clothing and everything, I think I'm going to buy it anyway. It's too good an opportunity to pass :graucho: . The orange birkin now on its way to me... :yahoo: It should arrive monday or tuesday... Yeay... I'm really excited about it. I'll post pics when it arrived later.

Thank u everybody..... Loveeee u guysss....:crybaby: :tender:

:drinkup:

Jag, I have not seen the bag in person. They have sent a picture of it, but I love it anyway.

After all you ladies' suggestions about clothing and everything, I think I'm going to buy it anyway. It's too good an opportunity to pass :graucho: . The orange birkin now on its way to me... :yahoo: It should arrive monday or tuesday... Yeay... I'm really excited about it. I'll post pics when it arrived later.

Thank u everybody..... Loveeee u guysss....:crybaby: :tender:

CONGRATS !!!

Cant wait to see pics :yahoo: :yahoo:

You will LOVE it, Wellow. And you CAN wear black clothing with an orange Birkin. Just tie on a Twilly or pochette scarf that has orange, black and a few other bright colors (Tohu Bohu works perfectly) and add a white piece of clothing and maybe denim to the black. Looks great!