Orange anyone?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone admit to using an orange handbag? I have one that is a hobo international from Nordstrom's and while I like it I am sometimes feel like I am a shining beacon when I wear it. Does anyone else have a nice bright orange purse if so what brand?

2. No bright orange here, but I love the more subdued shades of orange. Love the new RM in tangerine, the Olivia Harris in rust and the sherry Linea Pelles.

3. I can't admit to owning a orange bag, but the Tano's in apricot are to die for.

4. i think orange is a wonderful neutral, warm and seasonless color. Not electric oranges, but more earthy burnt oranges.

5. I have one, it's pretty bright (attached below). I actually tried to sell it recently, but when it came time to pack it up for the consignment store, I couldn't let go, so it stayed.

IM000705.jpg
  6. I am DYING for a nice orange bag! The RM Morning After in Tangerine is the latest sensation in the subforum!

7. If it was an *H* bag I sure would. As for another i guess it would depend on the shade of orange....Are you able to post pic's of your bag ?

8. I keep trying to learn how to post pictures but I haven't gotten it yet. It's on the Nordstroms website under metallics. It's the new Hobo International in orange. Sorry I wish I were more computer savy.

9. Yep, I have an orange bag; it's the suede LV onatah pochette. It's more of a rusty/subdued orange though. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it and it's surprisingly a lot more neutral than one would think.

10. i have an ananas isabel in mango

[​IMG]

11. I gave my mom a burnt orange Cole Haan last year...it's surprisingly versatile and she adores it!

12. Dooney and Burke has a nice one in leather that I want to get.

13. I love orange bags! I only have a Miu Miu one but it fits into my wardrobe nicely because I wear a lot of browns and grays. I've been thinking about getting an orange Hermes one in the future, but will probably lean towards some other color that's more subdued. :smile:

14. Here's my slice of orange. I love orange. Its a very neutral color.
    [​IMG]