Oran sandals

Thank you for your reply! Oh I‘m sorry I don’t know how to protect the leather either .

Maybe clean them often? Sorry, not much of a help here
Hi, I used a sole protector like Preservee for all of my shoes with leather soles. It’s a clear glaze that you stick and cut to fit. What I am after now is how to protect the leather upper from dirt since mine’s white but I couldn’t find an answer so to hell with it. Lol

Thank you for your reply! Oh I‘m sorry I don’t know how to protect the leather either .

Maybe clean them often? Sorry, not much of a help here

Hi, I used a sole protector like Preservee for all of my shoes with leather soles. It’s a clear glaze that you stick and cut to fit. What I am after now is how to protect the leather upper from dirt since mine’s white but I couldn’t find an answer so to hell with it. Lol

View attachment 5625338
Hello, I’m not sure if this helps but my SA suggests just wiping them with a baby wipe after use to keep them clean. She doesn’t really suggest using anything else on them. Your white orans are beautiful

View attachment 5625338
I've used this on bags and shoes. Other tpfers post about it too. Not exactly sure how effective it is since I baby all my stuff. At the very least the spray doesn't hurt them as far as I can tell.

Reviving this thread! Please share your pictures of outfits with denim orans :amuse:

I’ve seen a few comments about ppl mentioning that the denim hurt their feet more than other materials of orans. Please share your experiences, as I’m going to my store to try on a pair later this week. Thank you!

Reviving this thread! Please share your pictures of outfits with denim orans :amuse:

I’ve seen a few comments about ppl mentioning that the denim hurt their feet more than other materials of orans. Please share your experiences, as I’m going to my store to try on a pair later this week. Thank you!
I tried them on in the store and they didn’t feel or look as special to me as the leather orans. Then my SA bright out the canvas with the fringe on the end and wow they came home . So cute !!! Try them!

• Love
Reactions: daisygal03
***Gross Oran story so skip if squeamish****
Here is my intro to the shoe: I was in Greece on vacation, and all the passengers on the boat to Santorini got VIOLENTLY ill due to choppy waters. I remember sitting directly on the deck, throwing up next to a woman wearing the most beautiful Oran sandals with the contrasting stitches (also throwing up into a contractor bag while her husband rubbed her back). Through the overwhelming nausea I kept thinking "If I survive this, I NEED those shoes", and also "Ah we are all equal in the face of seasickness". So you know they must be gorgeous.

I’ve been on the hunt forever for the Oran in a “vert” leather .I know vert anglais is out in shearling . I was told vert jade will be out soon, has anyone seen this colour out in boutiques yet?
I haven’t seen vert jade, but I purchased vert eméraude in summer 2021 and vert pomme in 2022. Both colors still pop up from time to time in limited sizes on US H.com. Here is a screenshot with the reference number for vert émeraude, in case it’s helpful in your search.

F8B27B0B-4FB9-41E6-9A02-3463A3CB2E6B.jpeg

Reactions: allure244