Oran sandals

very comfy, classic look - Def not the most sexiest shoes out there. Hubby can't stand them ... :smile:
Look better with shorts, dresses, skirts .. but not so much with skinny pants, or Jeans. which color were you thinking of?

Reactions: Kai Lien
Thanks DeCrillon. I agree they're not the most sexiest shoes but I need something flat to run around town with and I thought maybe the Oran sandals will do. I haven't decided on the color yet but maybe gold (for now).

IMO they are just *OK*--they do not have much support, so while they are fine for going out and about casually, I would not want to be in them all day doing any serious walking.

ITA!

I have leather, lizard, and croc Oran sandals. They are okay for running errands and such, but walking all day in them has been very uncomfortable for me. I also get blisters from several of my pairs - especially the croc - because they are so stiff. I went shopping in the croc pair and had to buy new shoes just to walk in because I was extremely miserable.

^ all helpful advice IMHO
although i would beg to differ on 1 thing... in my eyes, a pair of 'gold' on tan long legs, creates images of lounging or vacationing somewhere hot,,, ahh yes that's sexy ;)

Reactions: newtothegame
I have 2 pairs, red and black and I love them. Soooo comfortable. I have wide feet and they fit fine. They do stretch though but again love them and so well worth it. Get them now before prices go up. I kept putting off buying them thinking they were too expensive 3 years ago, and they've gone up so much since then. So this year I took the plunge and bought both pairs. They're great. Want to buy more in the spring.

Ohhhh!! They are my all time favorite sandals for weekend n run out of the house days :smile: I simply LOVE them!!! I have 7 of them:smile: in
Leather
- white
- lime Green
- red
- orange

- python
- purple Lizard and
- Black shiny Croc.
And I want more!!

I try to go take a picture of them later :smile:

Last edited: