Oran Sandal Sizing

Feb 21, 2006
Ladies and Gents I would like to inquire how the Oran sandals wear over time? I'm interested in the Men's style; the Izimir, and I'm trying to figure out what would be the best size. Is it better to go true to size or possibly half a size down? I'm curious to know if they stretch out over time. Nobody at the H boutiques seem to know whether or not they will stretch out or not. Thanks for all your help in advance!

Hi Ladies,

hope you all fine,
We do not have Hermes in my country. My Boyfriend in Lebanon now and They have a store their. I asked him to buy me Oran Sandal and my size is always 36.5 in shoes ( Chanel, CL.. tc) but he couldn't find it :sad:
They only have 36 or 37
so please ladies help me which size should I buy??? do they stretch?? I asked him to buy 37 but am afraid of having too big sandal :sad:
from your experience with Oran sandals plz advice

Thanksssssss

Hi Ladies,

hope you all fine,
We do not have Hermes in my country. My Boyfriend in Lebanon now and They have a store their. I asked him to buy me Oran Sandal and my size is always 36.5 in shoes ( Chanel, CL.. tc) but he couldn't find it :sad:
They only have 36 or 37
so please ladies help me which size should I buy??? do they stretch?? I asked him to buy 37 but am afraid of having too big sandal :sad:
from your experience with Oran sandals plz advice

Thanksssssss
if your feet are not too wide, i would go with the 36. these shoes tend to stretch out. i have a friend who has very narrow feet and she can't wear this style.

Reactions: stylemeter
love the oran... very comfortable & casual... what color is he finding?

are they available in just the leather or is the lizard/croc available as well??

they look great with a cropped pant & dress...