Oran Sandal Sizing - Help!

Yem24

Rock Art Obsessed
Help!!
I recently purchased two pairs of Oran sandals, size 38 and 38.5. I’m really struggling on which pair to keep size wise. The 38 just fit, my heel comes out right to the end. The 38.5 are more comfortable...as this is my first pair, I am not sure how much they will stretch out.
Should I keep the 38 and hope they stretch out? Or better off with the larger size?

Crapples

Feb 23, 2021
Help!!
I recently purchased two pairs of Oran sandals, size 38 and 38.5. I’m really struggling on which pair to keep size wise. The 38 just fit, my heel comes out right to the end. The 38.5 are more comfortable...as this is my first pair, I am not sure how much they will stretch out.
Should I keep the 38 and hope they stretch out? Or better off with the larger size?
I agree that the sandals will stretch a bit, but I think the bigger issue is the size of your foot against the foot bed of the shoe. If both your toes and your heel at hitting the edge, I might go a bit larger. If you have some room in the toe, keep the 38.

Apr 15, 2007
The Oran will stretch slightly in width not in length across the top of the H band I have found
I would go by fit rather than size. I would take into consideration do your toes feel squashed
in the 38?
Since the 38.5 are more comfortable & taking into consideration the warmer weather
is upon us I would take that into consideration for fit as well.. I know my feet swell when I do a lot
of walking.
The leathers feel different than for example the lizard or croc.. I have found the leathers
become softer where as the other skins remain firmer, JMO

Reactions: demicouture

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
If your foot fits nicely heel to toes in the 38.5 I would size up as towards warmer months your feet will surely swell a bit.
If your heel comes out in the 38 now then they most probably won't get any better with time ;)

Reactions: Love Of My Life

Purrsey

Jan 25, 2015
What leather? It does make a difference with time.
And unfortunately my two feet are almost half size difference. I always go for the smaller size