Oprah's Birthday !

Jan 23, 2006
article-1136342-034EAA04000005DC-981_468x447.jpg

Birthday girl: Media mogul Oprah Winfrey with best friend Gayle King at her Santa Barbara

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/02/05/article-1136342-034EAA9B000005DC-963_224x517.jpg
[

WOW!

I love Oprah but that last one is a horrible picture of her!

She should have worn something more flattering on her birthday!

Her outfit and hair is not cute at all! :nogood:

Her cake is pretty though! I hope she had a great birthday with her friends and family!

Happy Birthday to her! And while I don't fault her for weight gain, she really could have chosen pants that were a little more flattering. Everyone can look good, regardless of size, if they choose clothing that flatters and fits.

article-1136342-034EAC6A000005DC-66.jpg

I think she would have looked so much better if she wore looser fitting pants. They look really tight, but other than that I hope she enjoyed her bday!

This isn't meant to sound harsh, just food for thought - Has anyone considered that the womens worth billions of dollars? She could get the weight off with lipo anytime. Guess she just doesn't care to........

:back2topic: HAPPY BDAY OPRAH!

Happy Birthday to her! And while I don't fault her for weight gain, she really could have chosen pants that were a little more flattering. Everyone can look good, regardless of size, if they choose clothing that flatters and fits.

article-1136342-034EAC6A000005DC-66.jpg

ugh and I thought that other pic was a bad one of her. Man her pants are so tight that you can see the dimples on her butt! She needs some spanx!

I agree with you that anyone can look great at any size if they make appropriate choices for their body!

I wonder if instead of getting new clothes to fit her new shape, she's still trying to fit into the clothes she used to wear when she was smaller? :shrugs: