Oprah and Marc Jacobs

jennyecklund

Jesus & bags all i need
Dec 22, 2005
Ok i was watching Oprah marc jacobs is a guest on monday... they are not only going to show his collection but have a convo.. im psyched./. everyone needs to watch Oprah on Monday... now watch me forget.. hahaha

GAH. Sorry to be so late on everything... But I'm new... anyway... I got SO excited when Marc came on... mmm... I loved it when Oprah pulled out her Oskar Waltz... and the camera kept focusing on it... and how everyone was complimenting her on it, even the guy who delivered it to her!

Hehe! I was drooling watching the camera focus on her outstanding LV too! I love the work he does for other designers but I adore his own collections too! That was really cool that she got to do his first interview!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I hope I'm doing this right. I'm a longtime LV fan and I watched the Oprah show with Marc Jacobs on it. The LV bag that she showed briefly was FABULOUS. My 2 year old was screaming so I think I missed some info. Is it a style that is now or will be for sale?? I called my local LV store the day of the show and they didn't know what I was talking about. I didn't hear Oprah mention the name of the bag and there's nothing on her website about it. I can't find it on the LV or ELUX websites...so.....What did I miss??? Was it a one of a kind made just for her?