Opportunity to buy K35 Sellier Mou in Chèvre

cubby

O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
I have an opportunity to buy a pre-owned but almost new condition, rarely used K35 Sellier mou in Indigo blue in chèvre. I have read here that sellier mous are rare, and in the coveted chèvre leather, too! It's a no-brainer, right? I also prefer 35s with my Birkins and Kellys. I think I just need some enabling. Haha. Your thoughts, please.

Reactions: 880 and doloresmia
I have an opportunity to buy a pre-owned but almost new condition, rarely used K35 Sellier mou in Indigo blue in chèvre. I have read here that sellier mous are rare, and in the coveted chèvre leather, too! It's a no-brainer, right? I also prefer 35s with my Birkins and Kellys. I think I just need some enabling. Haha. Your thoughts, please.
Lovely! I prefer Sellier for the smaller sizes Kellys but floppier ones for the bigger sizes. If the price was right I’d absolutely get it. Indigo Chèvre Mou is something I have never come across (only Ébène and Noir), but I imagine it to be beautiful. I own a Retourné 32 Ébène in a soft and floppy Chèvre (Mangalore) and love its aesthetics. I can’t tell if it’s a no brainer for you, but if you already prefer the 35 size in general, you at least know you’d get use out of it.

Reactions: cubby
I’m an enabler!!!! I personally prefer retourne vs sellier but I’m not the one carrying the bag. I’m a firm believer that if something makes your heart sing and you can afford it, then you should buy it. Resale and rarity don’t factor in but it’s good to know that if you tire of an item, you won’t be stuck with it. Life is short, we work hard, and we’re blessed to be able to enjoy life’s little pleasures. Indigo chèvre sounds amazing and it seems like you like the larger size. Those all sound like good reasons to me for you to buy it ;)

These bags ARE rare but that's not a reason to buy it. If you love the Sellier Mou style and love this bag, then absolutely yes! Remember that this is a different chèvre from current (not wildly different, but different) and have an authenticator check it for you...especially the exact color etc.

Thank you for all your replies! I decided to take the plunge, and I can't wait to get it. I have always loved the look of Sellier but prefer the feel of Retourne, so this is the perfect balance. Will post pics once it's with me.
Perfect combo-can't wait to see the pictures!