oppinions on this messanger bag for college?

Sep 30, 2008
I have been all over the place lately looking for a good messanger bag, there was another coach one I posted about a while ago (the stewardess bag) but that bag would not be big enough for me to use as a college bag. I found a few of these school bags (nwt) on ebay for under $150. I think they may have been a mens bag though (I know they were mff). What do you think of this bag for a 20 yr old girl to use for college?

pics borrowed from an e bay listing (not mine)

the dimentions are something like 16 L 4w 10 h

TIA!

ouz5vk.jpg

2lj5ctx.jpg

vwsewp.jpg

I think its really cute. My only concern is if you were in the cafeteria or class and someone accidentally may spill something on it. You never know. Do any messemger bags come in leather? Also have you thought about using a large Coach backpack?

i have seen this bag in IRL and liked it but did not buy it.. my concern was the front 2 magnetic closures.. how strong they would be with my books jammed into the bag....
just my thought..

I havnt seen any that come in leather, there was one from another brand i liked in leather but it sold out and was twice the price. Im not worried about getting it dirty tho, I dont eat there and I always have my bag on my lap or my own little table (most class rooms have individual tables with chairs instead of desks)

I have the smaller version of this bag. I think the bigger version would make a great bag for school. All the pockets/compartments are great for stashing everything you need for class. I don't remember how much the big ones were at the outlets, but my small one was about $110.

anyone know how much they went for at the outlet? It doesnt matter too much , just wondering because on e bay they are mostly listed for $150 give or take a bit

I live in So. FL and they still have them down here. I saw one yesterday in the Sawgrass Mills Mall...

This is a great bag for college,a girl in my math class was using this same bag and It was adorable! I kept thinking to myself how I needed a stylish bag for my books !