Opinons needed!

iamsmilin

Sweetness
Sep 24, 2008
My mom was pretty generous this year and bought me a new LV bag as a combo birthday and thanks-for-giving-me-a-granddaughter gift. The only thing is that while I like the bag, I don't LOVE it. She bought me the Brentwood in Pomme, while the color is great I don't really like the leather handles with that bag, I wish they had darker handles. I'm also wondering if the bag is practical, since I can only wear it with so much.

So I checked online and am thinking of exchanging it for the epi Bagatelle PM. I actually really like it in red and black. The red epi is beautiful but the black is classic and LV does not make that many black bags with silver hardware, which I LVOE. The only other issue is the design. While I love the single strap and the simplicity, do you think it's too old looking? I really do love both colors, and I have a black bag (not LV) but I don't have a red one. Decisions decisions.

Oh and if I do exchange it I can put the money towards a new wallet or just have the balance refunded to my mom. This is the wallet I have been drooling over forever is the Sarah Vernis wallet in Amarante

BTW I don't have any bags/SLGs in Epi or Vernis. So, should I keep the Brentwood? Exchange it for the Bagatelle? If so, which color? Any advice you can give me would be awesome!

I have the brentwood in pomme and I love it to bits! The vachetta will eventually darken to a beautiful honey and it compliments the red very well! It is a very versatile bag IMO.. I wear it to work when I don't have paper work to carry around, also for dinners and wkend shopping trips.. I like the jeans and white shirt combo too with it!

The Bagatelle is pretty too... they're recently switched it to the silver hardware on all epi lines which i think was a brilliant idea! But yes, I do think it's a more 'mature' looking bag!

Which would you feel more comfortable wearing.. especially after your baby is born? Would you prefer just a zip top or one with a flap?

I have the brentwood in pomme and I love it to bits! The vachetta will eventually darken to a beautiful honey and it compliments the red very well! It is a very versatile bag IMO.. I wear it to work when I don't have paper work to carry around, also for dinners and wkend shopping trips.. I like the jeans and white shirt combo too with it!

The Bagatelle is pretty too... they're recently switched it to the silver hardware on all epi lines which i think was a brilliant idea! But yes, I do think it's a more 'mature' looking bag!

Which would you feel more comfortable wearing.. especially after your baby is born? Would you prefer just a zip top or one with a flap?

Don't get me wrong, I think the Brentwood is beautiful. I just don't know if it's a me bag, you know? And ant that price point, you gotta love it!

I'm pretty sure I will use a different throw around bag on the weekends with the weekends and my nicer bags during the week for work.

I'm also contemplating the sunset blvd., which I absolutely adore! It's such a beautiful bag and I would also be able to get the Sarah wallet. I know I won't use it as often, but :drool:. Do you think the sunset looks better in pomme or amarante? What to do, what to do...

If you don't love the Brentwood, I would exchange it.

The Bagatelle is nice, but I like your new suggestion about the Sunset Blvd! Get it in pomme and the Sarah wallet in amarante!!

Yeah! Get the sunset blvd and the wallet!! :tup:

Color wise.. I'm in love with both so I won't be much help! :amuse: I picked pomme straight away for my brentwood though... at that time I had the choices of framboise, perle and pomme was just released! It took me 2 hrs yesterday to decide if i wanted pomme or amarante key holder :wacko: lucky me and my SA chit chat alot so i can stall w/o feeling bad haha

Yeah! Get the sunset blvd and the wallet!! :tup:

Color wise.. I'm in love with both so I won't be much help! :amuse: I picked pomme straight away for my brentwood though... at that time I had the choices of framboise, perle and pomme was just released! It took me 2 hrs yesterday to decide if i wanted pomme or amarante key holder :wacko: lucky me and my SA chit chat alot so i can stall w/o feeling bad haha

Lol! That is exactly how I am. I've been trying to decide between the Sarah wallet in pomme or amarante for ages. I'll make a decision only to change my mind again once I get to the store. I don't know if the decision will be easier or harder with two pieces. I hope the SA will be very patient.