Opinions

louloulou89

Jun 27, 2013
Hi All,
Applogies if this isn't the right place to post but i spotted this Prada bag online so went to the store to check it out and now i can't make up my mind!!IMG_1487940459.769223.jpg

I love that the material feels very hardwearing, but i dislike how boxy it seems to be at the moment but not sure if it would soften over time....
It has a shoulder strap but due to the boxy shape i feel i can only wear it on my arm.
I'm looking for a casual grab and go bag but not too sure.... help please!
IMG_1487940434.360327.jpgIMG_1487940447.407779.jpg

Hi All,
Applogies if this isn't the right place to post but i spotted this Prada bag online so went to the store to check it out and now i can't make up my mind!!View attachment 3615201

I love that the material feels very hardwearing, but i dislike how boxy it seems to be at the moment but not sure if it would soften over time....
It has a shoulder strap but due to the boxy shape i feel i can only wear it on my arm.
I'm looking for a casual grab and go bag but not too sure.... help please!
View attachment 3615198View attachment 3615200
I love this bag !!! Versatile and casual, just perfect !! Good luck deciding !

Reactions: Mariapia
Thank you all! One thing that did put me off was how boxy it was... do you think that would soften with time? And i also worry about the fact you cant fasten it.

But then i love that it would be a perfect grab and go bag and would be great for the beach etc :smile:

What should i do?!

+1 Haven't seen this IRL, but the size and shape look nice. That large logo just doesn't work for me, personally.
Same, the shape is fine. It's the large logo that I am not liking. I know it's not fake but if I saw someone on the street with it I'd assume it was because of the large flashy look at me logo. It would look better with their small discreet logo plate on it.
But again the boxiness structure wouldn't bother me. The bag aside from the logo is lovely.

Reactions: papertiger
I like the shape and the size, which I think would be great for every day - but the big logo would put me off :sad:
+1 on this. I love the overall look. The large logo is just a little much for me.
Thank you all! One thing that did put me off was how boxy it was... do you think that would soften with time? And i also worry about the fact you cant fasten it.

But then i love that it would be a perfect grab and go bag and would be great for the beach etc :smile:

What should i do?!
It doesn't seem overly boxy to me at all. I like how it looks on you. It's fabric so I'd think there would be some minor softening but I really don't think that's needed.