Opinions?

wickedassin said:
I think it's a cute casual purse--if you really love it and think you'd use it--go for it. Otherwise wait for something you love. That's my new motto :P
Good motto. I love everything though.

As for this bag - I'm not crazy about the knot on the strap.:worried:

hmmm...I have started to like larger bags, but this one looks like it might fit too closely into the brief-case realm. It seems very wide and boxy. If it did not catch your eye in person that is probably because it only looks very good when staged with a waifish model :amuse:

Loganz said:
hmmm...I have started to like larger bags, but this one looks like it might fit too closely into the brief-case realm. It seems very wide and boxy. If it did not catch your eye in person that is probably because it only looks very good when staged with a waifish model :amuse:

I have found that to be so true. Being on the tall side...bags don't always look the same on me.

It's okay . . . not a must have, though. I feel the front pockets are bit too big in proportion to the bag. It makes it seem like the bag is all pockets. If it's on sale and you like it, then go for it. But if its regular price, then I say wait it out.