Opinions??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you girls think of these Reed Evins flats? They're on sale at Shopbop. Also, anyone know the sizing? I wear a 9-9.5 and am wondering if I should get the 10.

Attached Files:

2. Cute! Sorry cannot help with sizing.

3. I'm not a fan.

4. No idea about the sizing but I do like the shoes!!

5. Green's my favorite coloe, but I don't really like the tie-dye effect - sorry!

6. I'm not a fan of these shoes either.

7. Not a fan

8. I really like them, but then I'm a hippie girl so I don't mind the tie-dye…
    Can't help with sizing, either, sorry.

9. I like them, but I also like tie-dye!

Here's a trick I use sometimes when I'm not sure about sizing: I search on eBay for shoes or clothes by the particular designer I'm interested in...often sellers list the measurements in the listing, and you can get an idea about what size will fit you.

10. Thanks everyone! :smile: They were an additional 20% off, but I think I'll resist...