Opinions...

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
On this bag...

I guess it's not actually weaved leather,but embossed to appear that way. I am thinking that would wear better than if it were actually weaved? Then the edges might get worn looking.

I like it, but am not quite sure about the shape with the gathers near the middle. I find myself veering toward this bag whenever I see it online...but haven't heart anything about it.

I am looking for a black bag with brass colored hardware....I dislike very much my Kooba Sienna black bag that came yesterday. :oh:
The leather is beautiful....but the style in black is just too much for me. :Push:

Product DetailsAndrea Brueckner's new handbag collection is one of the most sought after this season. It's an extremely practical bag with a leather basketweave body that looks so good you'll want to carry it year round!
  • 17" Long x 8" High
  • 17" Strap length
  • Black basketweave embossed leather with front draping detail
  • Double piping strap
  • Main compartment features zip closure
  • Interior zip pocket and cell phone pockets
  • Antique gold hardware
  • A MUST for this season!

Also attached a pic of in brown for more detail viewing...and a different view in black.

Attachments

• AndreaBLargeBlack.JPG
    AndreaBLargeBlack.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 64
  • AndreaBLargeSaddleBrown.JPG
    AndreaBLargeSaddleBrown.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 47
  • AndreaBLargeBlack2.JPG
    AndreaBLargeBlack2.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 47
  • AndreaBLargeSaddleBrown2.JPG
    AndreaBLargeSaddleBrown2.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 43
I have seen lots of celebs with this bag , like Linsday Lohan, they have it at shop intuition. The bag does keep the shape. I do think it looks similar to BV style bc of the woven look.

Attachments

• AED09582.jpg
    AED09582.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 55
  • p10967557_ph_althero_Black.jpg
    p10967557_ph_althero_Black.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 44
U know what.... this AB bag is starting to grow on me. I didn't like it at first but now the more I look at these photos, the more I'm starting to like it. Get it Bjara!

hfxshopgirl said:
i like them both, but the claudia is huge! i have the chiara and its big enough, can't imagine carrying the claudia

Today I tried on both the Chiara and the Claudia...I love the size of the Claudia, it felt really comfy. For me, the Chiara is too small.

That said, although I like it....I think it looks like every other teeny bopper, designer inspired bag that you see at the mall kiosks.

I would love to see a AB in person...I may just have to order the large and the medium to see which fits me better.

I took the Sienna bags back the Neimans today. Hubby is mad at me because I have nothing for him to put under the tree. :P