opinions - what is your vote for the most uncomfortable CL shoe style?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Without a doubt or a moment's hesitation, Rolando's! I got them a half size up (35.5) and this is one style I just cannot wear! I have average to wide feet and maybe that's part of the problem but the toebox is super tight (my poor toes were all scrunched up) and I couldn't take more than 4 steps in the shoes before I took them off and said 'never again'.

2. Rolandos get my vote as well with Décolletés as a close second :Push:

3. Décolletés for sure!!

4. Mine too! I don't wear them that often! Those are car-restaurant-car shoes as well!

I read all this stuff and I am thinking I only own uncomfortable shoes lol! This means I need VP's lol

5. I did not tried SO many styles but so far... Bloody Mary. Without a single doubt. I had them for one week and one week only. Could not even think about walking in them outside.

6. For me it's Rolando and Pigalle.

7. Hmmm, I find the Declic and Feticha comfortable. Feticha was a bit challenging at first... Now, after a couple of wears they are quite comfortable to me ... I have not tried the Pigalles or Rolando yet but I must say the Pigalle scares me a bit!!:-s

8. My Open Clics are the bane of my existence, but I still love them!:blush:

9. for me its got to be the declic 140 - i still cant master those babies. the pigalle 120 is a new love of mine, and i think i am in the minority here as i dont find them uncomfortable just quite high!

10. woo hoo! spreading the PIGalle love!! \(^(oo)^)/

as most already know, those happen to be piggy's comfy walking shoes (^(oo)^)v

ROLANDO, on the other hand: only shoe that i could not conquer! my little piggies just weren't meant to squish into that tiny little toe box!

11. another vote for rolando

12. I love my Bloody Mary's!! I have two pairs, both 100's. Maybe it's the 120's that cause pain?

For me it's the Bang Bang ankle boots. Instant foot spasm, and that was before I tried to stand up in them. I believe the Lastic booties have a similar effect on the foot.

13. declic 140 for sure! i think i stood up in them and sat right back down at the boutique and that was that hehe.

I think comfort depends on your foot shape and any problem areas you have. I find the Ron Ron to be so comfortable. Anything in soft python/watersnake is also very comfy :smile:

14. Short toe boxes seem to be my bane. Both the Declic and Miss Clichy pumps just kill my feet (although I persist in wearing my Miss Clichys anyway).

15. I think the most uncomfortable for me are my Babel boots! The incline is strange and very steep....soooo worth it though! :P