opinions - what is your vote for the most uncomfortable CL shoe style?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Feticha/Lady Page....I love her but she kills my toes. The pitch and fit are so very odd. I have tried a dozen or so times and I always want to cry. Beauty is pain but my LP is ridiculous! So why can't I part with her?????

2. ^^Because they're gorgeous. But honestly, a pair you can't wear deserve a place in your closet no more than a pair that is three sizes too small.

I actually have the opposite problem to you - can handle the Feticha/Titi heel but have huge difficulty with setback straight heels like on the Pigalle, even 100s.

3. Declic, hands down! I can handle pigalle 120's better than those damn things!

4. Laponos are the same. Actually I think it's true of the Rolando family in general - at least with Mad Marys there's the extra security of the cross strap.

5. You are right. You are so right. I need to face reality.

6. ^^I feel your pain though. I so badly want black patent Pigalle 120s but they are not for me. :crybaby:

7. ^^:hugs::smooch:

8. cts, I know how you feel! I went through the same thing w/ my Lady Page. I was so in love with them but they just killed my feet! I ended up selling them and using the money for a pair that I loved and could wear.

9. I have been making steps toward giving up....I did not include them in my collection thread, etc. I am trying to psychologically let go. Thanks for the support, laureen. A new pair sure would be nice....:P.

10. cts and laureen, did you try having your LPs stretched a little?
    A funny thing about the Pigalle- the patent ones are murder but the pony are nice and the python not bad either!

11. Hi mal! I didn't because they actually fit fine in the toebox. They feel good when I put my foot in them, but when I stand and walk, the angle of the pitch freaks my toes out. I think it might be my foot.

12. well, it's many peoples feet unfortunately...

13. And so frustrating because I think it is one of the sexiest shapes EVER. I still break her out for sitting occasions.

14. I must agree on the the Feticia's I own them in black and brown. Sooo pretty but on what a nightmare!!! Funny how we are all different I really don't have a problem with the Pigalles 120:thinking:

15. the same thing happened to me when I first tried on the size 40 (I'm an 8.5-9)..it was pure torture. When I went up a half a size they fit perfectly (well with two no slip grips added in the back).

I guess the shoes get more comfy from here on out, lol.