opinion's welcomed

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you think about this tote from Kate Spade? I like the simplicity it comes in black also. I am thinking something simple for everyday wear. [​IMG]:rolleyes:

2. Yes, I think it's very nice. Reminds me a little of A Kooba Marcelle in design because of the shape and side bows. Plain but classy. I love my Marcelle but it's a bit busy looking. This is nice and understated.

3. i love the shape, i wich it was leather though..
    is it nylon like prada's nylon?

4. I think it's simple, and great for everday wear cos it's so roomy and it's like grab and go!

5. Meh, I'm not a Kate Spade fan at all. I think you can do better.

6. yes, it is nylon.

7. U R probably right, but it is something about the bag that I like. I went ahead and ordered it. I may not like it when I see it. I had a Kate Spade Backpack once and I gave it away. Will see, If the quality and the style is not good, I won't keep it. :smile:

8. Hate it, there is nothing special about it

9. I thought of the Kooba when I saw this.:girlsigh:

10. I also thought of the Kooba when viewing this. Although, I have not felt this bag so I don't know about the texture. Is it expensive?

11. ^^^I agree with everyone else it does remind me of the Kooba. I think it looks nice even though I am not a fan of Kate Spade. But like you said it would come down to the quality of material for the price.

12. I think it's cute. A lot of people on the PF don't like Kate Spade, but I own several pieces by her, and they've all really held up well.

13. Hmm, I'm not fond of the look of the material itself - the nylon on this bag looks like slightly crinkled raincoat material. :sad:

14. I would like it if it were leather. But i guess it'd be a good everday bag that you dont have to worry about staining and rain ruining it.

15. Its cute but not something I would buy - I am a complete novice when it comes to Kate Spade what is the retail on it?:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice