opinions wanted! which color sunnies?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ok so which color do you guys like better? first let me say i'm using ebay as a picture reference i'm not buying from there. and secondly, i really don't wear black at all lots of browns and neutrals... but shouldn't a girl have a black pair of sunnies?? i dunno torn. let me know. i'll post modeling pics soon cause i bought both. i have to sleep now. work. grrrrr!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gucci-Sunglasses-GG2711-S-RHINESTONES-Golden-Brown-HOT_W0QQitemZ350042661010QQihZ022QQcategoryZ45253QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gucci-Sunglasses-GG2711-S-RHINESTONES-RutheniumGray-HOT_W0QQitemZ350043436982QQihZ022QQcategoryZ45253QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thank you my loves! :flowers:

2. I love the golden brown with the rhinestones! Black shades don't look good on my complexion.

3. I think they both are hot! Personally, I would get the black ones, but Charmed05 made a great point about the color matching your complexion. But since you wear browns/neutrals, I think brown is the way to go!

4. I'd go with the black for asian skin. Never liked brown personally and yes you need a pair of black sunnies. It's a staple!

5. well my first question would be do you wear silver or gold jewellery? This would determine my choice...

6. I like the brown best in this style.

7. wow this is my exact same problem shorty!!! :nuts: My sunnies are always in the brown side because they say it goes really well with my complexion and my hair color....BUT a girl needs at least one black sunnies like Kav said. (decisions decisions!!) So I guess it's up to you...I think go with whatever looks nice on you! I'm not much help huh?!?! With this style though, I do agree with guccilover...I like the brown one better! ;)

coco made an excellent point too!!! I never really took that into consideration. Thanks a bunch!!!

8. Shorty ~ I had a similiar pair of sunnies and since sold them. We totally have the same tastes! I really like that style with the horsebit details on the side. I like both but if you had to choose, I guess it would depend on the jewelry like coco said...

9. thanks for all your comments. here are the pics ladies.

brown:
    [​IMG]

black:
    [​IMG]

i think i'm goin with brown girls. i know i need black sunnies but the brown sunnies are way more spectacular in real life. heheeee they are big but i love them!

10. I tried both of them on at saks and I like the brown alot.

11. i like more black ones..but both of them look fabolous on u..

12. I like the brown ones a lot better on you!

13. ^ thank you! i do wear a lot of silver jewelry and i have a pair of white chanels with grey lenses. so those can be my "black" ones. yea i heart the brown ones a lot. they are way more impressive than the black ones really really. if i tell you guys the price you will freak out. :biggrin::sneaky:

14. I have similar brown ones except they have the frame around the lens. I bought these in Fl at this little sunglass shop. I was going back and forth black or brown but brown seems to look better on most people.

15. yaaaaaay, i voted brown and that's the one that worked out for you. In the words of Paris Hilton ---- THAT'S HOTTTT!!!