Opinions wanted on which color to get.

babyugly

Jul 29, 2009
I'm trying to decide between Blueberry and Licorice for the Poppy Patent Spotlight XL (the one with the pockets on the front of it).

I originally loved the Blueberry and was going to get it in the smaller Spotlight, but I already have the gold one so I wanted to get the blue in something different....then when I think about the black I'm not sure....I kind of like the idea of the blue one that it's more of a pop and maybe a little more fun than the black one...but in a way, the black is kind of a "classic" patent color?

What do you all think?

I forgot to put the pictures in....so I'm going to try to:

13869+navy

13869a.jpg

Last edited:
i think such a huge bag in blue is so limiting. i have the xl spotlight in black/licorice and i love it! i also have a swingpack in blue and it is much for fitting to have it on a smaller bag.

Well, it looks like I'm going to go with the Blueberry - partly because the black one I was watching on eBay already sold and the others that are listed are a little too pricey for me. Although, sometimes, it's kind of nice when that happens when you can't make your mind up because it's basically done for you!

I really appreciate everyone's opinions and input!!!:biggrin:

...and who knows...maybe the spotlight in licorice will come into my life again sometime later on??? ;)