OPINIONS---Ultimate Honeymoon Spot?

I just came back from my honeymoon, we spent 8 nights in Maui. We ended up in Maui because DH's friends let us stay in their condo for free while we were there (where we stayed ranged from $500-800 a night), it was right on the water, it was gorgeous. We were told by other people that Maui was a good choice if we were just going to relax and not do a bunch of touristy things, obviously there are tons of things to do if you are interested in them. We were told to avoid the big island and Oahu because they tend to be overran with people doing all of the sightseeing things, my sister was in Oahu last year for her honeymoon and that was the only complaint that she had was that everything was packed. Due to our work schedules we had never been on a real vacation together, so we were definitely looking for something where we could just relax and enjoy ourselves. We only spent 2 days sightseeing, we took a yacht to go snorkeling ( I really wanted to see sea turtles) and we took the drive to Hana (I don't recommend this for anyone that gets carsick), otherwise we spent the rest of the time lying on the beach, or in a cabana drinking mai tais. It was so relaxing, I was so sad to have to fly home on saturday, we have already started looking at vacation packages to go back next year. I have tons of pictures, pm me if you want to see any.