Opinions: Too Busy??

Apr 7, 2013
Hi beautiful girls!

I would like ONE more ([emoji51][emoji849]) bag to round out my collection. I recently got an electric blue and silver Jet set crossbody and I love the cobalt with silver combo. I'd love something bigger with that combo. The problem is that I'm not crazy about most of the current bags with that combo. I haven't looked at the Savannah in this combo in person, but not crazy about that bag overall. I already have two selmas, so I don't want or need a third. I like the mercer, but not sure I love it since the handles don't go down. I also have two Jet set totes already [emoji23].

So anyway, I saw the Leigh satchel online in sapphire. Its an old style and I had the black before and loved it, but I sold it when I got more into brightly colored bags. However, do y'all think the sapphire is too much with the buckles and hardware? Is it tacky or not timeless enough? Here are pics from online:

IMG_1491876093.551310.jpgIMG_1491876102.814527.jpg

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated [emoji4]

Yes! I like that it's soft leather too, for a change of pace. Do you think it's too much? I know the heavily dressed up bags are kind of out, but those aren't studs or anything.
No, I don't think so. I have a navy Tristan that is a great casual bag in soft slouchy leather. It has some straps, too, & looks great with jeans.