Opinions requested please!!!

mrs.blue

May 5, 2012
I have the gathered aubergine sophia on hold at the FP store and a PCE for 25% off. But I have been following the deletes thread in the shopping section of this forum and it appears that some of these bags are showing up at outlets. I have called the four outlets closest to me and none of them have it. I could try doing a charge send but I may just get the sophia with the PCE. I really don't want to miss out this bag so I think I may just get the bag at PCE and be done with it. What would you all do if you were me? Thanks in advance!

Ahh! Meant to put this in the general thread section.

Last edited:
mrs.blue said:
I have the gathered aubergine sophia on hold at the FP store and a PCE for 25% off. But I have been following the deletes thread in the shopping section of this forum and it appears that some of these bags are showing up at outlets. I have called the four outlets closest to me and none of them have it. I could try doing a charge send but I may just get the sophia with the PCE. I really don't want to miss out this bag so I think I may just get the bag at PCE and be done with it. What would you all do if you were me? Thanks in advance!

Ahh! Meant to put this in the general thread section.

I would get it now with PCE and try to get a PA at the outlet. If you can't get the PA at least you didn't pay FP... I got mine FP and got a PA today, but it all depends on your luck

Thanks everyone for your opinions! I really appreciate it. I feel better about purchasing it with the PCE after getting the input of more experienced coachies.

I also would suggest getting it with PCE and then trying to do PA at the outlet...it all depends on the manager you get and your outlets policy, but I think it doesn't hurt to try...looks like the outlets have it at their system for 30%off, plus 30% coupon.I am thinking of trying myself:smile:

I also would suggest getting it with PCE and then trying to do PA at the outlet...it all depends on the manager you get and your outlets policy, but I think it doesn't hurt to try...looks like the outlets have it at their system for 30%off, plus 30% coupon.I am thinking of trying myself:smile:
u

I may give that a shot...it can't hurt to try. Thanks! My bag anxiety is diminishing with all this good advice.:smile:

That is what I am going to do.

HI~
If you really love the Aubergine Gathered Sophia - get her now!!! (She is beautiful!!)
At least you have the PCE.
I had that happen to me. I got the Platinum Woven Laila with PCE from FP Coach then within like 2 weeks it went to the outlets. Unfortunately, I only have one outlet in my state and they never got any Lailas.
Maybe you will get lucky and a Gathered Sophia will show up at your outlet then you can just either get a pa or return and rebuy.
Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin: